WELCOME TO BRISSC
The Brisbane Rape and Incest Survivors Support Centre (BRISSC) is a free and confidential service for survivors of sexual violence, and for supporters of survivors.
We are a group of women who:
- Provide support via telephone and in person.
- Work within communities to expand understandings of the root causes of violence.
- Promote social change that will lead to the end of sexual violence in all its forms.
- Support local community groups who actively work towards change in societal attitudes and behaviours.
- Advocate for improved systems and services for survivors of sexual violence.
BRISSC is located at Women's House, in Brisbane, Australia. We have a number of arts, training, and lounge spaces for women to meet, discuss, and organise.
Or contact us.
We can arrange an interpreter.