BRISSC is located in Women's House, at 15 Morrisey Street, Woolloongabba.
BRISSC has been located here since 1998.The building is for women and children only. It hosts a number of women's services and enterprises. At the front of the building is Shelta (also sometimes called 'women's house') which is a domestic violence support service.
BRISSC's offices and support rooms are located at the back of the building. To find BRISSC, come through the front door and find us at the back of the building. While you are visiting Women's House, you are welcome to:
- Read and borrow books from our library
- Use our free internet cafe, which has phone and printing facilities
- Hang out in our many lounge indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- Have your children play with our variety of toys or watch a movie in our child's space
- Cook food in our two communal kitchens
- Use our bathroom and shower facilities
- Book and use our conference room and arts space for events or organising
Coming to visit? Check out our directions to Womens House.
Or contact us.
We can arrange an interpreter.